United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the UN’s global development network, an organization advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience, and resources to help people build a better life. UNDP is on the ground in 177 countries and territories, working with them on their own solutions to global and national development challenges. As they develop local capacity, they draw on the people of UNDP and its wide range of partners. UNDP’s global focus is helping countries build and share solutions to the challenges of:
- Democratic Governance;
- Poverty Reduction;
- Crisis Prevention and Recovery;
- Environment and Energy and
- HIV/AIDS. UNDP helps developing countries attract and use aid effectively.
In all its activities, UNDP encourages the protection of human rights and the empowerment of women.
Within the aforementioned global context, UNDP Turkey works for Democratic Governance and Growth without Poverty. For more than 50 years the UNDP has worked in close partnership with the Turkish Government and numerous national and international institutions, including NGOs, academics and the business community.
UNDP Turkey aims to find practical solutions to Turkey’s development challenges and manages projects together with the Turkish Government and other partners to address them. Since 1986 it has implemented over 80 programs across the country. In addition, the UNDP has played a major role in response to crises and disasters in Turkey and the surrounding region.
The Projects Support Assistant (PSA), in general, will provide administrative inputs on the projects’ activities, provide implementation support services, ensures administration and implementation support of the operational strategies focusing on achievement of the results of the tentative projects like SDGIA, OIZ, etc. in the ISG Portfolio. S/he will assist the implementation of activities under the projects mentioned above within the scope of Inclusive and Sustainable Growth (ISG) Portfolio.
Apply for the vacant position now!
- Opportunity to work with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- For more details, visit the official link.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, International Relations, Public Administration, Public Finance, Finance or Engineering
- Advance level of English (written and spoken)
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
- Minimum 3 (three) years of relevant working experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience in procurement and/or financial management and/or project administration
- Advanced degree in Economics, Business Administration, International Relations, Public Administration Public Finance, or Finance)
- Minimum 1 (one) year of experience with internationally funded projects
- Prior experience in international organizations (including but not limited to EC, UN Agencies, etc.)
- Possession of internationally recognized project cycle-management certification
Eligible Regions: Open for all