Opportunities Hub is launching its Campus Ambassador Program for aspiring youth all over the country. The aim is to empower the youth as Changemakers in their institution to promote different aspects of global and local opportunities to the students so that each of them can empower and create more leaders to work on greater understanding and appreciation on similar activities.
An ambassador will be recruited from each University who will be representing Opportunities Hub in their respective institution. Grab the opportunity to be a part of an international platform.
The application is already open!! Don’t be late, apply today!
Opportunities Hub (OH) an award-winning global opportunities and entrepreneurship Eco-system with over 5.3 million subscribers which provides equal, free and easy access to unlimited opportunities to young people from all across the world.
Since 2018, OH has connected thousands of young people from more than 200 countries with different international opportunities ranging from scholarships, conference, workshops, internships etc.
Enthusiastic and passionate students throughout Nigeria who are capable of leading people forward in gaining access to opportunities are highly encouraged to apply.
Get ready to be empowered and to empower others!
- Share different local opportunities in the official Facebook group – Opportunities Hub;
- Host seminar on Opportunities Hub at the respective institution;
- Partnership with local institutions, social clubs or organizations which are non-political in nature with solid credibility;
- Partnership with club/forums of your respective institution;
- Share opportunities, which are published in OH website, in different social media groups
- Encourage students to participate in different local and international events and activities
- An ‘Ambassador’ shall voluntarily plan and execute campaigns and events to raise awareness and to promote Opportunities Hub in their respective institutions and local communities
- Represent Opportunities Hub at different regional, national and international programs/events.
- Become a part of the international platform
- Free webinar by Opportunities Hub;
- Certificate on successful completion;
- Recommendation to participate at different programs during the tenure;
- Recognition for top performers from official page
- Get the opportunity to attend international and local program.
- Opportunity to become regional coordinator
- Program implementation skill Development
- Build a network with top leaders and resource person of the country
- Developing an entrepreneurial spirit
- Receive hands-on training to prepare you for professional career
- In future get an opportunity to work as an intern in Opportunities Hub.
- Age between 18-30 years old;
- Applicant must have knowledge about the organisation and its purpose
- University 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students are encouraged to apply
- Actively involved in Co-Curricular activities.
- Actively involved in different clubs of his/her respective universities
- Having the ability to balance professional life and educational life
- Must be committed to be the Ambassador for 1 year
Eligible Regions: Open for All