This is to inform the successful Candidates earlier invited for interview and screen for the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) wudil 8th Regular Course Selection Board that a new date has been slated for the conduct of the exercise. They are to appear for screening and interview before the Selection Board in Three  Batches as scheduled below:
BATCH ONE: Saturday, 9th January to Friday, 15th January, 2021
4. FCT, Abuja
BATCH TWO: Saturday, 16th January to Friday, 22nd January, 2021
BATCH THREE: Saturday 23rd January to Friday, 29th January, 2021
1. Akwa Ibom
3. Cross River
PLEASE STILL NOTE:
2. Parents/Guardians will not be allowed in to the Academy.
3. Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
4. Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
5. Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
a. Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
b. Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
c. Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government or Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same State of the rank of Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
d. Original UTME (JAMB) result slip 2020 and evidence of choosing POLAC as first choice.
e. Police Academy examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
f. Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination. g. Proof of choosing Police Academy as First Choice
6. Candidates who fail to bring along with them the documents listed above will be disqualified.
*Any alteration on the documents will attract out right disqualification.
7. Candidates are to also bring the following items:
a. Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
b. A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
e. Sufficient money for Feeding, transport to and from Wudil.
F .Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
8. All and sundry are warned that no correspondence of any form will be entertained in respect of the candidates or the selection process.
9. While assuring the candidates, their parents/guardians of transparent screening, the Commandant advised them to be wary of scammers and not to offer any kind of financial incentive or otherwise to anybody in desperation of securing admission for their wards.
LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR 8RC
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the selection examination of the 8th Regular Course of the Degree Programme of Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 17th September, 2020. They are invited to appear for interview before the Selection Board in Four batches as scheduled in the list of invited Candidates.