NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission : Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 72nd regular course (Degree programmes) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air force cadets. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
- Nigerian Defence (NDA) Academy Courses
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021
- NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2020/2021 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2020 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 72nd regular course admission online application form will be available for sale as from 5 December 2019 to 20 March, 2020 and it is open to both male and female Nigerians.
The NDA screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 16 May, 2020 at designated centres across the country. Only candidates with JAMB 2020 Registration Number will be eligible to write the exams.
Only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in JAMB 2020 examination shall be offered admission into NDA by the AFSB.
Table of Contents
- NDA 72nd Regular Course Admission Requirements.
- How to Apply for NDA Admission (72nd Regular Course).
NDA 72nd Regular Course Admission Requirements.
Candidates eligible for 72 Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at 22 August 2020 in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
- French and Arabic, Madarin language is an added advantage.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.