DBN Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing, we are pleased to announced to the general public that all interested and qualified applicants should take note of the following guidelines.
Role: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
Job Objective and Summary
The Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director/CEO provides high-level, confidential administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the office of the MD/CEO. He/she serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the MD/CEO. The Personal Assistant is part of the CEO’s Office team and reports directly to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Managing Director/CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that are often confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings, providing needed background information, etc.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues/concerns or enquiries addressed to the Managing Director/CEO; determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response and ensures timely feedback/resolution.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles assignments expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD/CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the MD/CEO’s schedule is followed and respected, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
• Proactively and reactively handle ad hoc requests for the Managing Director/CEO.
The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 6 years post graduate cognate experience in a similar role in a financial institution and a first degree in Social / Management Sciences or any related discipline. Post-graduate degree in a management related field or a relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
To apply, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org