As part of her corporate philanthropy program, Mitsubishi Corporation is providing sponsorship support to cover the N400,000 all-inclusive tuition fees for carefully selected 30 entrepreneurs who will be enrolled in an 8-week enterprise education programme focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build sustainable businesses within the entire agribusiness value chain space.
- Must be a Nigeria with business located in Ogun or Ekiti States
- A graduate from a tertiary institution
- Have a viable business idea or startups that have been launched
- Be computer literate
- Age between 18-35 years old.
Additional Post Programme Benefits:
- Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Formal registration of business entitles
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: vary by state