The Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested first year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities, for its 2020/2021 Under-Graduate Scholarship Award. The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through tertiary institutions.
Criteria for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award Form 2020/2021
Prospective beneficiary must:
• Have excellent/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council result at ONE sitting i.e. a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
• Have a score of 200 and above at the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
• Be a certified Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application.
• Have at least 3.5 CGPA at his/her Year-One first semester (2019/2020 session) examinations.
• Not be a beneficiary of any other Scholarship Award/Scheme from any other company, organization or agency.
• Not be a spouse or child of a staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Method of Application for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award Form 2020/2021
Interested candidates should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Go on the “ Social Performance” menu to select “ Education ” from the drop-down menu.
Then click on the PPSS Scholarship application link on the Related Links section of the page to access the application portal. Click on “ Register Here ” to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments: • Passport-sized photograph • WASC, SSCE or NECO result • UTME result • Official signed and stamped Year-One first-semester result (2019/2020 session) • University admission letter • University student ID card • Local Government Area Letter of Identification Please note that:. • Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone numbers) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of application. • Application will be disqualified FOR: Incomplete attachments • Non-adherence to advertised criteria • Falsified documents • Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.