Application for MTN 2021 Scholarship has been announced and you can go ahead to apply before the 15th August 2021 deadline.
A maximum of 500 qualified and successful full-time Nigerian students studying science and technology-related courses are awarded the scholarship which covers tuition, book allowance, and stipends.
The MTN scholarship is renewed every year until graduation for existing awardees provided they have maintained a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit).
Eligibility For MTN Scholarship 2021
The students must be in their third year at the time of application, i.e they must have resumed 300Level now or are about to resume 300L.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full-time undergraduates in 300 level/3rd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma program (HND).
- Direct entry-level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND program and must have secured admission into 300 level/3rd year in a public University.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate English Language proficiency
How To Apply For MTN Scholarship 2021
Steps to apply for MTN Science & Technology Scholarship Scheme for this year are:
- Enter your first name, middle name and surname
- Enter your date of birth and other personal information
- Enter your email, phone number, exam location in the next page
- Upload your passport (Max file size 4MB, allowed files .jpg, .png)
- Enter your UTME information
- Fill other information and upload the necessary documents.
- Check your email for a confirmation