Kwara State Civil Service Commission commences Recruitment into various departments
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates to fill the limited vacant position in the following Ministries, Department and Agencies in the Kwara State Civil Service.
1) Min. of Agriculture and rural development
2) Min. of Education and Human Capital Development
3) Min. of Health
4) Min. of Finance and Planning
5) Min. of Works
6) Min. of Energy
7) Min. of Enterprise
8) Min. of Environment
9) Min. of Sport and Youth Development
10) Bureau of Statistics
11) Bureau of Land and Office of Surveyor General
12) Physical Planning Authority
13) Min. Tertiary Education, Science and Technology
14) Office of the Auditor General (Local govt. and State)
15) Min. of Women Affairs and Social Development
16) Min. of Water Resources
17) Min. of Local Government. Chieftaincy Affairs and Community Development
18) Min. of Communications
19) Min. of Justice
20) Office of Head of Service
All applicants are expected to possess the following:
- Professional qualification
- Highest Education Certificate
- WAEC/SSCE Certificate
- First school leaving Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to apply online through Kwaracscjobportal.com.
The portal will be opened on Friday 9th April 2021 and closed on Sunday 18th April 2021.
You are advised to supply only the correct information. Any falsification will be treated as a criminal offence and the person liable may be prosecuted.
Read the requirements carefully to understand the information and document you are required to submit.
The information and the document you provide will be checked on the day of interview. Come to the interview location with all the documents you attached during your registration.
Don’t border to apply if you do not meet up with the requirements.
Nigeria National Identity Number, NIN is the first requirement. Don’t apply if you don’t have. The NIN you provide must be the same with the number on your NIN slip, which you are required to provide. Any discrepancy will be counted as falsification and will be treated accordingly. Kindly desist from providing fake information.
- Step 1: Click on Requirements to check for available positions and the requirements.
- Step 2: If you are qualified and have all the required documents, click on Apply Now! by your right hand side.
- Step 3: Fill the Application Form correctly. Check your email for the Confirmation Letter. Click on login to login to your account.
- Step 4: Fill the Application Form correctly. Check your email for the Confirmation Letter. Click on login to login to your account.
- Step 5: Make sure that your Biodata, Qualification and Documents are complete. You will need to provide two Referees who must send their Confirmation through the Email of the Referees you have provided. Your Application will not be considered if the Confirmation from any of the two Referees is not received.
- Step 6: Click on message to check for your application status after the interview. A Letter will be sent to your email address if your application is favourably considered.
Recruitment portal will be open on Friday 9th April, 2021 and closes on Sunday 18th April, 2021