The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda.
Edo State Internal Revenue Service seeks to engage talented graduate and experienced professionals to fill the available positions below:
- 1. Database Manager
- 2. Database Administrator
- 3. Data Analyst
- 4. Programmer
- 5. IT Helpdesk Officer
- 6. Human Resource Director
- 7. Communications / Public Relations Personnel
- 8. Digital Media Manager
- 9. Creative Graphics Designer
- 10. Customer Service Support Representative
- 11. Digital Video Camera Operator / Editor
- 12. Zonal Manager
- 13. Business Analyst
- 14. Admin Assistant II
- 15. Tax Officer II
- 16. Tax Officer I
- 17. Personal Assistant / Secretary
- 18. Procurement Officer
- 19. Budget and Fiscal Management Officer
- 20. Internal Control Officer
- 21. Internal Control & Compliance Officer
- 22. Technical Service Manager
- 23. Tax Appeal Officer
- 24. Debt Recovery Officer
- 25. Admin & Supply Officer
- 26. Scratch Card Operation Officer
- 27. Legal Officer
The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
Candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below:
- Candidate must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated below.
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of a second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good Interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidate applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2021
How To Apply:
Interested Candidate may apply by following the instructions below and completing the online application form not later than 24h00 of Sunday September 19, 2021.