Kaduna State Government in it’s quest towards achieving one of the education sector’s term of reference of improving access to quality and inclusive education with specific emphasis to health related courses has entered into a partnership with Kaduna State University (KASU), considering that the university’s Faculty of Medicine has been accredited. Considering the huge resources spent on training Nurses and Medical Doctors in different countries including the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Hungary, Uganda, India, Germany and Cuba; the State Government has decided to begin the redirection of its huge foreign exchange investment towards the development of KASU’s medical school facilities.
The Kaduna State Government is interested in giving equal opportunity for access to excellent education to its teeming youth who demonstrate excellent academic credentials. This scholarship entails payment of tuition fees and N20,000 monthly for upkeep. Successful candidates must maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at all times.
The slots available for the scholarship
- MBBS(Medicine and Surgery) – 46
- B.Sc Pharmacy – 55
- B.N.Sc (Nursing) – 35
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Science – 35
- B.Sc Radiography and Radiation Science – 35
- D.Physiotherapy – 35
Successful candidates should see this as a great opportunity to build their capacity in the health sector. The State also sees this as an opportunity to build the human capacity of Kaduna State to be the best in Africa and one of the best in World. We invite you on board!
1. Must have chosen Kaduna State University as choice of institution
2. JAMB score of 200
3. UTME subject combination to include English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
4. Five ‘O’ Level credit passes at not more than 2 sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.How to ApplyVisit HERE to apply online.Application Closing Date18th April, 2021