Since 2000, Junior Achievement Nigeria has held an annual Venture in Management Program (ViMP). ViMP is a one-week intensive program that introduces selected members of the National Youth Service Corps to the various aspects of business management, making critical business decisions, and developing General Management skills. The purpose of ViMP is to train NYSC members for careers as managers and entrepreneurs in the business sector. This program is meant to familiarize potential business leaders with the responsibilities, possibilities, and expectations of a management profession.
Case studies, panel discussions, study groups, guest speakers, and entertainment are all part of the weeklong program, which culminates in a strategy workshop guided by facilitators from the Lagos Business School present solutions to different business problems.
With case studies concentrating on Business Ethics, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Social Enterprise, General Management, Leadership, and Entrepreneurship, the learning environment reflects that of the world’s finest business schools. Participants also volunteer in the community and teach JAN programs at local elementary schools.
- Applicant must be a serving Youth Corps Member, or recently finished
- Must be 27 years or younger
- Must have excellent academic records (Minimum 2:1)
- Possess proven interest in general management
- Have a track record of leadership
- Participation in previous JAN program will be an added advantage
- Completed application form online
- A Curriculum Vitae (Must be saved with your full name)
- Proof of service (NYSC ID Card OR Call-Up Letter)
All supporting documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: