Application is now open for Fully Funded Australian National University Scholarship 2021. The ANU Research Scholarships are available for Masters and PhD Degree Programs.
The ANU Scholarship is Supported by the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training provides funding to Australian Universities to award scholarships to domestic and overseas students to study Higher Degree Research programs.
Almost all academic Fields/Majors are available for students to undertake a Masters by Research or PhD by Research. The Duration of the ANU International Research Scholarship Master’s Degree will be for 2 Years and Doctoral Degree 4 Years. This award will cover tuition fees, assist students with their living costs, and relocation costs.
Australian National University Research Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- University: Australia National University
- Course Level: Master and PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 31st August 2021
Financial Benefits of ANU International Scholarships 2021 in Australia:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Living Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Books/Course Materials
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
List of Available Study Fields at ANU Australia :
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science.
Eligibility Criteria for the ANU Research Scholarship 2021:
- Both Australian and International applicants are eligible.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Scholarships are awarded through a competitive process, based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- A candidate must have English Language Proficiency Certificate to get admission.
How to Apply for ANU International Scholarships 2021?
To Apply for ANU International Scholarships 2021 in Australia no need to submit a separate application as all eligible candidates will be considered.