Application is now open for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Global Money Week Challenge 2021 (CBNGMW2021). To commemorate the 2021 Global Money Week (GMW), the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is organising a social media contest called the “Global Money Challenge” where youths can showcase their talents, artworks, and skills.
The theme of the 2021 GMW is “Take care of yourself, Take care of your money”. It is also the title of the Global Money Challenge. There are amazing prizes to be won such as: Apple Macbook Pro 13”/late 2020, HP Pavilion X360 10th gen Intel core i5, and Apple iPad Pro.
ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
To be eligible for participation in the contest, entrants must Fulfil/meet the following:
- Participants must be persons between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must be residents in Nigeria.
- Employees, officers, or agents of the CBN, Financial Institutions and other Financial Regulators are not eligible to participate in the challenge.
- Entrants must have genuine social media account(s) such as Instagram, Twitter and must follow all CBN social media handles.
- Participants can make only a single entry on the social media platforms, Instagram or Twitter.
- Instagram profile must be a public profile to enter for the challenge
- Winners shall provide proof of address and age, birth certificate and/or affidavit, Utility bill, and any other valid means of identification for prizes to be awarded.
DATES OF COMMENCEMENT AND CLOSURE:
- The Global Money Challenge opens for entries on Tuesday, 16th March 2021, and Closes on Friday, 26th March 2021.
- Entries received before the date of commencement and/or after the date of closure are invalid and will not be considered
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason; and
- Entry into the contest shall be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Global Money Challenge.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should: