FMDQ Holdings PLC (FMDQ Group or FMDQ), is Africa’s first vertically integrated financial market infrastructure group, strategically positioned to provide registration, listing, quotation and noting services; integrated trading, clearing & central counterparty, settlement, risk management for financial market transactions; and depository of securities; as well as data and information services, across the debt capital, foreign exchange, derivatives and equity markets, through its wholly owned subsidiaries – FMDQ Securities Exchange Limited, FMDQ Clear Limited, FMDQ Depository Limited, FMDQ Private Markets Limited and iQx Consult Limited – towards transforming the Nigerian financial markets to become “GOLD” (Globally Competitive, Operationally Excellent, Liquid and Diverse) in alignment with its global counterparts.
Oxford Foundry and FMDQ Private Markets are calling for applications from innovation-driven start-ups in Nigeria for its 2022. The deadline for the submission of applications for Oxford Foundry/FMDQ Innovate Nigeria Programme is January 31, 2022.
Are you an innovation-driven startup in Nigeria looking to scale globally?
Then apply for the Innovate Nigeria accelerator programme run by the Oxford Foundry at the University of Oxford, and FMDQ Private Markets Limited.
Successful applicants will benefit from: Leadership training; introduction to investors and opportunities to pitch to investors
Requirements & Qualification
- This programme is aimed at accelerating Nigeria-based ‘Innovation-Driven Start-ups’ from all sectors of the Nigerian economy.
Each venture and its founders are expected to be present and engaged over the entire two-week period of the Programme. The application form must be completed by the lead applicant, who is a co-founder or a high-level executive in the business.
If shortlisted, key founding members of the team must be available for:
- Interviews: February 28 – March 11 2022 (held over two weeks)
- Innovate Nigeria: March 28 – 08 April 2022 (two-week programme)
- Pitching to investors: April 11–14 2022
All information provided in this form will be held confidential and will not be shared with third parties beyond the Oxford Foundry and FMDQ teams.
- Application Closes: January 31, 2022
- Interviews: February 28 – March 11, 2022
- Selection announced: by March 18, 2022
- Start-up Bootcamp starts: March 28, 2022
- Start-up Bootcamp ends: April 8, 2022