Punch Nigeria Limited was registered on August 8, 1970, under the Companies Act of 1968 to engage in the business of publishing newspapers, magazines and other periodicals of public interest.
It was designed to perform the tripartite functions of the popular mass media: informing, educating and entertaining Nigerians and the world at large.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Punch Newspaper Latest Recruitment
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Oyo, Lagos | Nigeria.
- We are seeking to employ a Broadcast Presenter who will host (or co-host) programmes, create links between items, introduce, and interview.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Degree in relevant field.
- Good command of the English language, written and spoken, great with diction & and right pronunciation of words.
- Ability to research, script, voice, and present content for broadcast on various platforms, and memorise script when needed.
- Familiarity with relevant topics.
- Knowledge of current trends.
Method of Application
nterested and qualified candidate for “Punch Newspaper Latest Recruitment” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.