Kia Motors is a South Korean automobile company that produces various models of vehicles, such as sedans, SUVs, hatchbacks, and vans. Kia Motors has a presence in Nigeria through its sole distributor, Dana Motors Limited, which is part of the Dana Group.
Kia Motors Nigeria has a network of sales and after-sales service outlets across the country, as well as a vehicle assembly plant in Lagos. They have some job openings for various positions, such as Sales Executive, Customer Relationship Executive, Service Advisor, and more.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the KIA Motors Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2023.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Be the first point of contact between customers and the dealership
- Understand and ability to demonstrate vehicle features.
- Spcialize in addressing maintenance plans, warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections, askinf for sales, negotiating prices and completing sales and purchasing contracts.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Marketing, Promotions, Advertising Sales or Business Administration preferred.
- Converting showroom visitors into customers by understanding their needs and interests and matching them to the most appropriate car
- Understanding the characteristics, capabilities, and features of all cars and providing the potential customer with detailed information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary Range: ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.