Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group is recruiting for vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
We are excited to announce that we are now recruiting Front Desk Officers at Dangote Group. If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service and have the skills and experience we need, we encourage you to apply.
We’re seeking a friendly and professional Front Desk Receptionist to join our team. You will be the first point of contact for visitors to our company, answering phone calls, emails and greeting guests in a warm and engaging manner. As a part of our team, you will also play a critical role in supporting our employees and promoting a positive working environment.
- Greet and welcome guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer and transfer incoming phone calls and emails.
- Manage the Front Desk area and maintain a tidy reception area.
- Distribute and sort daily mail and packages.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments for visitors and employees.
- Provide administrative support to various departments.
- Resolve basic inquiries and requests from visitors, employees, and vendors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Front Desk Receptionist or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor, with the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.