First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the First Bank of Nigeria Banking Recruitment Program 2023.
Commercial Banking Bootcamp
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Book quality assets and ensure effective portfolio monitoring for early detection of defaults.
- Work closely with the Business Manager in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Champion the drive for deposit mobilization and trade transaction
- Provide the best customer service available in the industry.
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients by providing professional and specialized financial solutions in all areas.
- Assist in Transaction Memos and provide relationship background and financial information support, as necessary.
- Provide support in the structuring of credits in line with business potentials.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs.
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Higher Degrees and relevant Professional Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience – 3 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning
- Negotiation skills
- Strong networking and relationship
- Management skills
- Reasoning and analytical skills
- Deal structuring skills
- Strong credit and marketing skills
- Excellent people management skills
- IT and Computer appreciation
- Communications skills (written and oral)
- Portfolio Management
- Credit Assessment and Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis Business
- Operational Strategy