The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancies at Coca-Cola HBC Nigeria.
Graphics and POP Coordinator
- The Graphics and POP Coordinator is responsible for creating and developing visual concepts and designs for marketing materials, including flyers, posters, experiential displays, communications etc.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of design principles and be able to translate marketing goals into visually appealing and effective designs.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for trade communication and brand advertisement
- Serve as brand custodians and ensure that all POSM materials are in accordance with brand guidelines (driven by strong collaboration with The Coca-Cola Company)
- Adaptat key visuals into suitable formats for various activation touchpoint
- Maintain brand aesthetics both internally and externally
- Ensure timely turnover of creative requests to meet campaign timelines
- Ensure timely adaptation and development of marketing visuals into POS material for trade activation
- Adaptation of designs in line with the guidelines of the brand for vendors/agencies
- Preparing finished copy and art for vendors/agencies and stakeholders
- Work closely with the channel manager in designing Channel plans
- Work with TCCC to develop country-specific artwork
- Collaborate with the sales team in creating bespoke artwork for customer promotions and sales activities.
- Develop and adapt marketing campaigns for internal office branding and staff engagement
- Provide visuals for office branding and staff engagement
- Ensure deployment of POSM materials into different channels in trade
Are These Your Secret Ingredient:
- Creative with a strong understanding of marketing principles
- Strong stakeholder management skills – the ability to carry people along.
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, CorelDraw, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Excellent design skills, including typography, layout, and color theory.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree
- Knowledge of Graphics and Design
- Use of Graphic Applications like Corel Draw and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- 2-5 years experience working in a graphic design role preferably in a marketing or advertising agency.