The Police Service Commission is an Independent Government Agency established under Section 153 of the 1999 Constitution with the power to Appoint, Promote, Post, Dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over members of the Nigeria Police Force.
Our Mission is to Improve Service Delivery in the Nigeria Police Force by Promoting Transparency and Accountability in the Police.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Nigeria Police Academy Programme 2023 – NPF.
10th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: SSCE
- Location: All States | Nigeria.
The Nigeria Police Force wishes to invite interested and qualified candidates of Nigerian extract to register online for admission into the 10th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme.
The online registration process will run for a period of six (6) weeks (from 24th July to 3rd September, 2023) availing both male and female Nigerians of good character the opportunity of serving the fatherland.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN), JAMB result (2023 only) with not less than 180 marks, and must have selected Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as first choice in the JAMB form.
- possess a minimum of 6 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO or its equivalent with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- be aged between 17-21 years by 31st October, 2023.
- be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
- have not less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for males only)
- not be married or pregnant at the time of admission.
- have a valid email address and phone number.
- SSCE (WAEC/NECO) Statements of Results or certificates before 2019 will not be accepted.