Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria.
We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
We are currently recruiting qualified and interested candidates. Apply now to fill the job vacancies at Nairametrics.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- Our client is in search of a highly skilled business manager to join our team and help continue a tradition of unparalleled client, customer, and employee satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of outstanding management of day-to-day operations.
- The business manager will be responsible for maintaining successful daily business practices and ushering in a new era of growth.
- Strategize, implement, and oversee processes for increased productivity and growth.
- Design daily operational programs that achieve organizational objectives.
- Manage employee activities, providing suitable resources.
- Establish and grow relationships with relevant partners.
- Establish cost parameters and manage overall P&L for company.
- Maintain plan for forecasting, targeting, and attaining sales.
- Supervise employee productivity and provide internal processes for improved efficiency while adhering to legal guidelines
- Provide data analytics of sales, distributors, and partners to relevant management teams
- Work with assistant managers to develop long-term strategic initiatives
- Create and maintain rolling three-month plan for forecasting, targeting, and attaining sales
- Participate in development of competitor analyses and pricing strategy
- Support customer-facing operations, including sales, marketing, and public relations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Business, Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a business management or similar role.
- Experience in developing business strategy.
- Strong ability with financial and budgetary processes.
- Superior leadership skills, with focus on employee coaching and development.
- Strong ability with database and information systems software.
- Experience in data analysis.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant industry trends.
- N500,000 Monthly (equity inclusive).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis.