OPAY – We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners. We are committed to serving as a force for integrity, good sense and wise solutions to the problems facing businesses and the capital markets
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform forpayment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job opportunities at Opay Nigeria.
Business Development Manager – Abuja
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for offline user to acquisition and adoption of our products through our agency banking channels to corporate organizations, developing strategies to increase adoption and utilization.
- Drive user acquisition and adoption of our products through our agent network and other strategies
- Draft and pitch our products to prospective organizations
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Control & monitor movements of agents and terminals across the territory to ensure maximizing sales opportunities.
- Market penetration, drive, and management of existing / potential partners in the space
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Planning regional/territory Sales Strategy, Consistent Target Delivery and Achievements.
- Development of the Team to meet & exceed Business metrics in the regions.
- Resolving critical sales/operational issue(s) that are beyond sales executive capacity.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or any related course
- Relevant prior experience of 6 years
- Preferred experience – driving agency banking business and offline growth of E-Wallet user acquisition
- Presentation skills, Fluent English, Relationship Management, Networking
- Previous achievements in the public and private sector
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong marketing & negotiating skills
- Strong engagement skills
- Fluent in written & spoken English.