Ekesons Transport – We operate bus transportation services according to accepted international standards of road transportation. Our services are specially designed for distinguished travelers who would otherwise use air service.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Fleet Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the services of the organization are effectively communicated and that management projected performances are surpassed.
- Track all in-transit buses assigned to the terminal effectively and ensure their availability to meet the projected demand by customers
- Ensure available buses are effectively fixed and ready for daily operations within stipulated turnaround time
- Conduct pre-trip inspections to ensure available buses are fit for use and are in alignment with the approved SCS (service,comfort,safety) standards for our fleet.
- Efficiently coordinate the daily operations of the terminal with the objective of ensuring zero service disruptions and service failures.
- Ensure available buses are efficiently assigned to routes, positioned for boarding.
- Ensure strict adherence to scheduled departure timelines and minimize service disruptions
- Ensure guests who have opted for pick up services are effectively processed in line with their bookings and picked up at their preferred location
- Ensure all information passed by management is effectively communicated to and understood by all terminal based staff.
- Promptly communicate shortage or surplus of buses at the terminal to the designated Operations support team.
- Resolve minor grievances or disputes that does not require escalation
- Ensure the terminal and its ambience is properly maintained and is in compliance with “The Company” standards by the facility maintenance team
- Ensures all transactions are effectively managed and documented on the approved ERP platform and that experience officers remit accurate sales to the accountant
- Identify opportunities to improve the interface and service to our customers
- Ensure all employees within the terminal comply strictly with the policies and procedures of the organization. E.g. resumption time, dress code, friendly attitude towards guests etc.
- Promote our services to encourage greater use of online booking platforms (Website and App).
- Liaise and negotiate with different stakeholders including local authorities, regulatory bodies, highways authorities and reps of host community as authorized by management.
- Develop and implement terminal staff shift schedule in compliance with standards set by HCD.
- Liaise and negotiate with different stakeholders including local authorities, regulatory bodies, highways authorities and reps of host community.
- Perform other duties as required or as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in operations management
- Knowledge of fleet management is an added advantage
- Good communication skills (writing & speaking)
- Able to deliver positive results under pressure and manage difficult situations.
- Customer-centric skills.
- Proactive and team player.
- Knowledge of fleet management is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of modern technology and relevant Microsoft Office tools.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Fleet Operations Manager” as the subject of the mail.