The West African Gas Pipeline Company Limited (WAPCO) is delighted to offer Academic Scholarships to a limited number of undergraduate students enrolled in Universities in Nigeria for the upcoming 2023/2024 Academic Year.
WAPCo Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for the WAPCo Academic Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Should be a resident or indigene of one of WAPCO’s Host Communities.
- Must be registered as a full-time student in an accredited public university in Nigeria.
- Must be in Level 200 at the start of the 2023/2024 Academic Year.
- Should possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5.
In addition, applicants are required to register with their respective Community Representatives, who will provide WAPCO with identification letters bearing the stamp and signature of either:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community.
- The Chairman of the Community Development Association (CDA), if applicable.
All applications and registrations must be submitted on or before September 12, 2023.
All applicants will undergo an interview, and further details about the interview process will be communicated to each applicant. Successful candidates will receive written notifications.
|VISIT OUR OTHER WEBSITES|
|Digital Skills Bank||Nigeria Reports||Hausa.Nigeria Reports|
|Opportunities Hub (OHUB)||Digital Skills Clinic||Technopreneur|
|Digi Top-UP||Babangidaruma.com||Collective Development|