King Salman Global Academy for Arabic Language provides exemplary education for non-Arabic speakers in a stimulating cultural environment that facilitates Arabic language learning, empowers learners to communicate with it, and helps them integrate into society.
The goa is to provide exemplary education for non-Arabic speakers, enabling them to communicate and converse in Arabic by offering a qualitative program designed according to the best international standards for language teaching.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Scholarship | Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Free Travel Tickets | Visa Support
- Deadline: August 19, 2023
The program comprises four levels of education corresponding to the European framework (A1, A2, B1, B2), with two months for each level. Each level includes 160 lessons, at a rate of twenty hours per week, in addition to cultural enrichment activities. The program is based on a curriculum with integrated learning units that include linguistic elements and skills developed according to the European Framework for Language Teaching.
By the end of the program, the learner will be able to clarify concepts related to the structures, vocabulary, sounds and spelling of the Arabic language, recognize the most important aspects of Arabic and Saudi culture, use Arabic language skills and elements in speaking and writing, and communicate with others in different situations and contexts.
Upon completion of the educational program, learners receive a certificate recognized by the King Salman International Arabic Language Academy. The total duration of study in this program is eight months and comprises four levels, with each level lasting eight weeks.
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or a higher educational qualification.
- He should not have received another scholarship from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- Not to be dismissed from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- To be medically fit (attach a medical examination after receiving the admission notice).
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Passing the personal interview conducted remotely for those initially accepted (there is a member who speaks the Applicant’s language).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Free language study for the duration of the program.
- Free tickets
- Free accommodation and all study materials
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- High school diploma or higher educational qualification.
- A valid passport, provided that the remaining period of validity of the passport is not less than one year at the time of submitting the application.
- CV in Arabic or English. (optional).
- A recent personal photo.