Kano State School Of Nursing ND programme for School of Nursing, Kano and Basic Nursing Programme for School of Nursing Madobi Admission Form for 2023/2024 Session is Out. The cut-off mark is 160.The form Cost N5, 000.
This is to inform the general public that the Kano State College of Nursing Sciences opening of portal for admission into ND programme for School of Nursing, Kano and Basic Nursing Programme for School of Nursing Madobi
Applicants must possess five credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics in not more than two sitting (WAEC/NECO) NABTEB in one sitting.
Applicants for School of Nursing Kano MUST have sat for the 2023 UTME and obtained a minimum of 160 marks
Application fee is 5,000.
Note: UTME IS ONLY REQUIRED FOR SCHOOL OF NURSING KANO
Kano State College of Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Exam Date
Print your examination slip with examination number, date, time and venue for the CBT exams.
How to Apply for Kano State College Of Nursing & Midwifery Form
Application fee is 5,000 at http://www.conskano.edu.ng (excluding bank charges)
- Visit https://conskano.edu.ng
- Click Apply or Start Application
- Enter a valid email address and click submit
- Check your email inbox/spam to verify your email by clicking the link contained in the email sent
- Provide the following information; First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, School and course you are applying for, and your Password.
- Use prepared channels provided to make a non refundable fee as the amount appears (ATM, Transfer or at Bank).
- After successful payment, print the evidence of payment and continue with the application.
- Print your Acknowledgment slip and evidence of payment and await for College approval
- After approval, Print your examination slip with examination number, date, time and venue for the CBT exams.
08065672928 08036966584 08038889850
Court Road Adjacent to AKTH Kano
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com