Compovine Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Port Harcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ecommerce Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed
- Work wth the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Re-Platforming website to new CMS, making website mobile capable
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve kpis
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
- Report on performance
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing or related field.
- 3 to 9 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display and affiliate channels.
- Confidence developing and overseeing retail and eCommerce-focused digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow and web analysis.
- Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools and optimisation.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics
- High proficiency in relevant tools, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics.
- Broad experience of attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation.
- Strong MarTech background, with experience managing marketing and tech teams.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.