International students from Asia, the Pacific, and the United States are invited to apply for the Graduate Degree Fellowship (GDF) at the University of Hawaii.
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: USA | Pacific Region | Asia
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Airfare Ticket
- Deadline: December 1, 2023
The University of Hawaii, established in 1907, is located in the United States. It is a distinguished Public Research Institution with over 3,000 enrolled students. This institution holds a prominent rank worldwide among the oldest universities in the USA.
The East-West Center fosters improved relations and understanding among the people and nations of the United States, Asia, and the Pacific through collaborative study, research, and dialogue.
- Applicants must be nationals of the listed countries.
- Must hold an offer for a Masters or PhD Degree at the university.
- Require an undergraduate degree or equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Two years of full-time professional experience while applying.
- Proficiency in oral and written English skills.
- Age should be 35 or less, possibly 45 for specific programs.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Must commit to returning to their home country after completing the degree.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Complete Tuition Fee coverage for Graduate Studies.
- Free Accommodation provided.
- Monthly Stipend for food and incidental expenses.
- Round Airfare Ticket from Home Country to US and Return.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance in the United States.
- Allowances for books, materials, and supplies.
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
To access the application documents, click below: