United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) stands as one of Africa’s premier financial institutions. With a presence in 19 African nations and 3 global financial hubs in London, Paris, and New York, UBA has evolved from a single-country establishment founded in 1949 in Nigeria into a Pan-African provider of financial services. Serving over 11 million customers worldwide, UBA boasts nearly 1000 business offices and touch points.
Job Opportunity: Customer Service Officer
Reference No: HRWEST123C001
Job Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Awka, Uyo, Calabar, Benin City-Edo; Ado Ekiti-Ekiti; Abeokuta South-Ogun; Akure South-Ondo; Osogbo-Osun; Ibadan South-West-Oyo
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
To deliver exceptional quality banking service to customers at the business office.
To maintain communication with new and existing customers for routine account management activities.
To engage customers in cross-selling the bank’s products and services, including E-sales.
Role and Responsibilities
Customer Relations Management/Sales:
- Proactively develop and prioritize client satisfaction through strong client relationships and solutions anticipation.
- Evaluate clients’ risk profiles, suitability, and product appropriateness through accurate call reports and KYC database maintenance.
- Promote UBA’s E-banking products to potential customers, enroll new customers, and resolve related concerns.
- Cross-sell bank products and services to engage customers and enhance loyalty.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements, such as KYC and money laundering prevention procedures.
Educational Qualification: Minimum of a B.Sc. in any related discipline
Age: 27 years and below
- Prior experience in banking operations (desirable)
- Relevant banking experience, preferably in retail customer support
- Solid understanding of Banking products and services
- Good grasp of operational, credit, and regulatory risks
- Business Development and acquisition knowledge
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Effective selling skills
- Motivated, results-oriented, and detail-focused
- Good interpersonal skills
|VISIT OUR OTHER WEBSITES|
|Digital Skills Bank||Nigeria Reports||Hausa.Nigeria Reports|
|Opportunities Hub (OHUB)||Digital Skills Clinic||Technopreneur|
|Digi Top-UP||Babangidaruma.com||Collective Development|