MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Sales and Trade Development Imo, Sales and Distribution
Job Identification: 3186
Locations: Access Bank Imo Secretariat 1, Owerri, Imo
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Division: Sales and Distribution
Reports To: General Manager – Regional Operations South
- Co-ordinate execution of regional trade marketing strategies to drive MTNN’s value and growth aspirations.
- To propagate the MTN Brand within the region, through the development and implementation of innovative marketing initiatives.
- Execute the retail strategy in the territory to achieve the objective of retail expansion, dominance, mind share and loyalty in the region.
- Identify, create, and execute Communal & Goodwill events and sponsorship initiatives in the region to drive affinity and localization of the MTN brand in the region.
- Collaborate cross functionally – NWG, Marketing, Enterprise Solution, Customer Relations in the regional and territorial engine rooms to ensure commercial alignment in achieving the objectives of revenue, profitability & market share in the sub-region.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and implement training interventions for retail participants to ensure adequate knowledge of MTNN products.
- Research and provide feedback reports on competitor activity, network quality, peculiar market situations and any issues affecting the marketing of MTNN products in the region
- Achieve BTL visibility objectives across all outlet types and category in the region through the effective planning and execution of merchandising.
- Review analysis of regional marketing surveys on current and new product concepts and recommend future product development within the region.
- Develop and execute territory specific trade marketing initiatives to ensure achievement of the business objectives in the region.
- Develop and manage profitable and sustainable partnerships to achieve our data device and mobile money objectives in the territory.
- Ensure standard look and feel across all MTN retail outlet types in the territory
- Ensure effective communication of the MTN brand and proposition at the retail layer of the distribution channel
- Assist in establishing and maintaining consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Co-ordinate the presence and relationship of MTNN with stakeholders and policy makers at the regional levels.
- Candidates should possess a First Degree in any related discipline
- Possession of a master’s degree may be advantageous
- Fluent in English
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- Marketing management experience within the telecommunications, FMCG’s or ‘new age’ service industry.
|VISIT OUR OTHER WEBSITES|
|Digital Skills Bank||Nigeria Reports||Hausa.Nigeria Reports|
|Opportunities Hub (OHUB)||Digital Skills Clinic||Technopreneur|
|Digi Top-UP||Babangidaruma.com||Collective Development|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- *Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- *MTN Nigeria Communications Plc (MTN) does not and will never ask for payment of any kind from applicants in all MTN’s recruitment processes and stages such as job application, CV review, interview, meeting, and final processing of applications.
- *MTN is not liable for fraudulent publication of job offers in MTN’s name or for the fraudulent use of MTN’s name in any manner whatsoever.
- *For whistle blowing and reporting fraudulent recruitment activities, contact us via MTNN.ForensicServices@mtn.com