CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSE, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OR OTHER EXPERTISE REQUIRED
- Education: advanced degree in Epidemiology, public health, health policy, Allied health, Veterinary Science, Biostatistics or other related field.
- Pre-requisite: post-graduate training through a field epidemiology training program or the Epidemic \intelligence Service (EIS).
- The incumbent must have Nigeria field experience in vaccine preventable disease activities. Recent graduates of the NFELTP program will be preferred.
- Language proficiency in English Knowledge of Hausa is an added advantage.
- Job knowledge: strong technical knowledge in public health, epidemiology, routine immunization, SIAs, disease outbreak investigation, data collection and management and data analysis.
- Skills and Abilities: Skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Access; demonstrated strong analytical skills; ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing; ability to engage in successful interaction; extensive contact with members of national and local partner organizations (WHO, UNICEF, Ministries of Health)