HR Aid Consults (HR Aid) provides professional Human Resource advisory and consulting services to small businesses. We allow small business owners focus on their core business areas while we provide practical and effective Human Resource solutions for their business. We work closely with our clients to understand their business and resource needs and develop strategies to help attract, engage, motivate, compensate, train, manage performance and generally retain a competent and value-driven workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
HR-Aid Consults – Our client, a Security company located in Lagos State, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Business expansion and growth within the region.
- Submission of weekly progress and consolidated monthly reports.
- Customer care and conflict resolutions in conjunction with operations team.
- Preparation of quotations and invoices. Invoices to be delivered to each client on or before the 14th of each new month. Acknowledged copy retrieved.
- Service and manage existing clients.
- Assist in driving and generating new clients.
- Ensure total coverage of all assigned customer base to maximize all opportunities on a schedule basis.
- Conduct occasional market review to ascertain the level of demand for the organization’s services.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with clients through personal contact and monitor feedback.
- Assist with other relevant duties as may be assigned towards achieving set goals/sales objectives.
- Identify new market for organization.
- Serve as the bridge/intermediary in the organization and its current market and potential markets.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the volume of service.
- Be a graduate of Business Administration or related discipline from a recognized higher intuition in or outside Nigeria.
- 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Ability to effectively research new markets.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective clients.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.