Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Job Type: Full Time
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Serves as the Head of Operations or Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for Lottery operations for a lottery startup.
- Works with and reports to senior executives, including the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Performs all related work, as required.
- Supervises and evaluates the work of subordinates; recommends personnel actions related to selection, disciplinary procedures, performance, leaves, grievances, work schedules, and assignments; administers personnel policies and procedures.
- Directs the research, internal development, and production of new lottery products and initiatives.
- Directs and coordinates efforts on major initiatives, including but not limited to procurement, contracting, and administration of the Lottery’s online gaming system.
- Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university with a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Experience equal to at least six years of full-time work in a senior management capacity in the lottery, betting or gaming industry or in a recognized lottery administrative support area (e.g., law, finance, data processing, sales, or marketing).
- An MBA or other relevant post-graduate degree is a plus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who possess the right competencies and are confident to fulfil our experience for this role should send their to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|VISIT OUR OTHER WEBSITES|
|Digital Skills Bank||Nigeria Reports||Hausa.Nigeria Reports|
|Opportunities Hub (OHUB)||Digital Skills Clinic||Technopreneur|
|Digi Top-UP||Babangidaruma.com||Collective Development|