Scholarship Open for Undergraduate and Masters Program
Deadline to Apply: December 1
Awards includes: Bond-free, Covers all tuition fees and Annual living allowances
The National University of Singapore is a national public collegiate and research university in Singapore which was founded in 1905. At NUS, they believe that knowledge and research can, and should, be used to improve lives.
To empower they students, they have pioneered some of the most innovative programmes available today to choose from wide-ranging multi-disciplinary curricula, including over 70 joint, concurrent and double degree programmes established with the world’s leading universities.
1) Outstanding Non-Singaporean / international applicants who are eligible, will be automatically considered for the following scholarships, when they apply for undergraduate admissions to NUS (no separate scholarship application is required):
(a) ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship for citizens of ASEAN countries (excluding Singapore), i.e applicants from Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. Click here for more details.
(b) Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarship for Asian nationalities (excluding Singaporeans) intending to pursue undergraduate studies at the School of Computing, Faculty of Engineering and the Faculty of Science (excluding Pharmacy). Click here for more details.
2) Singapore PRs who are interested in the following scholarships should submit separate scholarship applications to NUS or the administering university for that year to be considered for the scholarships. Click here for more details.
3) Eligible students who are interested to apply for an external scholarship should submit an application to the respective external organisation to be considered.A non-exhaustive list of external scholarships can be found here (for Singapore PRs), and here (for international applicants).
The awards includes include the following:- Bond-free, Covers all tuition fees and Annual living allowances
– NUS Global Merit Scholarship
– NUS Merit Scholarship
– NUS Sports Scholarship
– NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship
HOW TO APPLY?
General Admissions Criteria
Good Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) from a reputable university. For specific requirements, visit Programmes
For transfer students:Credit Transfer/Exemption Policy