Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) is a Nigerian Non Governmental Organization (NGO). WEWE’s goal is to empower communities to access health care, safe water, good nutrition, micro credits for income generating activities and education. WEWE is governed by a board of trustees.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Abuja , Ebonyi
- Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- S/he will conduct public awareness activities to galvanize public support and action to achieve the advocacy objective
- S/he will facilitate training and provide coaching to improve the ability of clusters members to effectively engage policymakers, influencers, and the public in achieving policy reforms
- S/he will provide the overall project leadership to monitor and evaluate progress toward advocacy objectives
- S/he will be responsible for documentation and sharing learning and success stories from the project implementation
- S/he will be responsible for overall oversight and administrative management of the project.
- S/he oversees project planning, provides technical direction and support and ensures implementation, with a focus on results, and financial accountability for all project activities.
- S/he will oversee M&E activities to ensure data is collected, and reported accurately, completely, and on a timely basis.
- S/he will ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of all documentation of activities on the project
- S/he will be responsible for all the reports and ensures results for project activities and progress.
- S/he will Communicate with the grantees
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a relevant field
- Must be a Postgraduate Degree holder preferably a Master’s in Public Health or a related field
- Additional certifications in leadership or its equivalent will be added advantage
- Individuals in a leadership and management role in the organization.
- Proven and demonstrated Project Management Expertise
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in advocacy and training
- Advanced experience in competency-based skill-building training
- Experience managing a USAID-funded project/sub-project is highly desirable.
- Experience using M&E software such as Excel, DHIS2, and other open-source platforms.
- Experience in data analysis and report writing.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- WEWE Volunteers are not eligible for salaries and employee benefits. However, a daily rate of N4,000 per day would be paid to cover transportation costs to and fro the office subject to statutory deductions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining their suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.