Mojec International Limited is a leading company in the energy sector, specializing in smart metering to support power distributions companies across the country with interest in renewable energy.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Play a significant role as member of the Engineering Team for all metering and power system solutions.
- Understand the priorities of the company’s metering and power system operations and support the Engineering Team when necessary
- Supervise the ad-hoc staff or contractors in the installation of the metering systems, power transmission and distribution network.
- Regularly meet and correspond with clients, equipment suppliers, and construction personnel.
- Responsible for standard distribution network for all projects to meet NEMSA and REA standards.
- Provide engineering support to operations and maintenance of metering and Power distribution systems.
- Propose cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high efficiency of metering, electrical transmission and distribution systems.
- Analyze metering system failures, power distribution failures and suggest appropriate resolutions.
- Work with the engineering team and Project management in planning and executing assigned metering and power system distribution projects within deadlines and budgets.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies
- Supervising and training project team members.
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Three years of professional utility power system engineering experience and registration as a Professional COREN Electrical Engineer
- Possession of a Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience within the Nigerian Electricity sector with exposure in the Power distribution sector.
- Proficient in design and electronic software.
- Providing technical assistance and guidance, but not limited to, computer systems, network environments, AMR & AMI Infrastructure and MDM.
- Prepares and/or reviews contracts, standards, and budgets for both capital and O&M.
- Participates in a variety of meetings to provide technical guidance, background, and assistance.
- Work with the metering team on budgeting for both O&M and capital.
- Develop and implement new metering standards.
- Assist with metering programs, software product specifications, development, testing and training.
- Participate in and contribute to product training.
- Develop and implement annual plans to improve performance and effectiveness.
Skills and Competencies:
- Capable of devising new, more efficient approaches to solving problems and processes.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work.
- Experience conducting distribution field inspections.
- Requires demonstrated ability to read and interpret electrical engineering specifications
- The ability to evaluate and convey complex information to others in an effective manner through concise communication skills and clear presentation skills in both verbal and written contexts.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting ongoing reviews of all operational processes and procedures
- Conducting evaluations of the company to assess risk and compliance with regulations in order to ensure continuous improvement of the overall business operations
- Assist in conducting risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks
- Reports breaches on internal control policies
- Evaluate departmental risk registers review & follow up on action plans
- Regular review of the company’s compliance with regulatory requirements
- Regular review of procurement quotations and budget control form
- Periodic inventory count and resolution of outstanding inventory issues
- Conduct verification of replaced spares and tools
- Periodic evaluation of cash count and fuel dip
- Plans financial, regulatory, compliance and operational reviews/audits.
- Partakes in audit procedures to verify that controls are in place
- Conducts validity test on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any relevant course
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. CIA, ICAN, ACCA, etc).
- Minimum of three to five (3 -5) years of relevant work experience (at least one year in an Internal Audit role)
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem-solving, and timely problem escalation.
- Strong attention to details
- Strong report-writing skills
- Good analytical and investigative skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook
- Proficiency in other accounting soft wares & applications
- Must possess a strong moral conduct
- Good investigative skills.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2023.