Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software, Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Outside Sales Representative
Req ID: 008C76
- As the Field Service Outside Sales Representative, you will be fully responsible for deploying all sales actions to maximise the installed base services with assigned Strategic accounts and country/BU Targeted accounts.
- He/she will be accountable for promoting and selling a broad range of technical services, including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, upgrade, and digital Services of all major manufacturers’ electrical equipment installed at the customer’s site.
Magic happens when you bring great people together!
- Develop account profiles and execute the sales plan.
- Apply market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Responsible for “feeding” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback & needs.
- Educate customers on all SE products and services with special attention on Recurring and digital Offers.
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employees.
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed.
- Identify and contact potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Secures customer satisfaction by overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery…).
- Utilize BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management and account planning.
- Provide monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participate in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals with the quotation team’s help regarding FS’s expected margin.
- Work closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account manager to maximise business opportunities.
- FS Sales Team, Customers, FSVP, FS Operational Marketing, Inside services sales, BU/Country account managers, Business developers, Services Bureau
Key Success Factors:
- Good working relationship and regular coordination with all Account Managers (incl. GAM/KAM) for opportunities identification and support.
- Regular collaboration with the FS Operational Marketing team to thoroughly understand the country Installed Base.
Education / Skills:
- The successful candidate will be required to have Engineering qualifications.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related field is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP/CRM-related tools.
- Excellent organisational skills
- A minimum of 5 years of technical sales experience in LV, MV switchgear, Transformers, UPS, PLC, and Drives will be required.
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities:
- Hybrid working models to ensure a balance of family and working life.
- Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities.
- A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a globally energised team.
- A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply