Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Commercial Finance & Budgeting
- guidelines for recording financial transaction, prudent accounting
- Preparation of Management Reports.
- Preparation of internal and external reports
- Carrying out financial analysis as may be required.
- Overseeing the inventory process and accounting.
- Assist in the preparation and carrying out of internal and external audits.
- Carry out any other duty as requested by The Head, Management Accounting.
- First Degree in a numerate subject, deep experience in financial analysis and use of analytical tools with at least 5 years. Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Requires between 6 years’ relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. ACA, ACCA are essential.
- Knowledge of Statutory laws & Accounting standards
- Financial Modelling Skills
- Finance & Accounting
- IT system dynamics.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Passion for customer service.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online