We are Aegle, Africas leading health technology company, and we engineer the flow of standard healthcare solutions by integrating artificial intelligence and human experts in a hybrid approach, providing better healthcare combined than either method alone. At Aegle, we’re building a new kind of digital health service. One that lives on your smartphone and built for the way you people live today. We offer online doctor services providing fast, convenient and reliable access to medical advice and treatment.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND , OND , Others
- Experience2 – 5 years
- LocationAbia , Abuja , Adamawa , Akwa Ibom , Anambra , Bauchi , Bayelsa , Benue , Borno , Cross River , Delta , Ebonyi , Edo , Ekiti , Enugu , Imo , Kaduna , Katsina , Kogi , Lagos , Niger , Ogun , Ondo , Osun , Oyo , Plateau , Rivers , Sokoto
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
- Salary Range₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
We are seeking a dedicated Graphic designer to join our team. You will collaborate with other team members to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our user base. As a graphic designer, we hope you can put your passion for design to create beautiful images and compelling content. Your duties will include developing graphics for digital platforms to enhance our accompanying text.
- Create and design various materials for digital and print
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with team members to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- OND/HND/Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, and Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years experience in graphic design
- Attention to detail
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web
- Experience with both print and digital media.