uLesson is a venture-backed education technology business whose mission is to enable African learners to reach their maximum potential by making high-quality digital education services widely accessible. Our app hosts thousands of educational video tutorials that combine quality lessons delivered by experts in education, with digital animations and illustrations to explain key concepts; thereby, providing students with an unprecedented learning experience in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness.
We currently provide students between the grades of 1 and 12 with access to high-quality, curriculumrelevant, animated video lessons. At the moment, our uLesson App has been downloaded over 3 million times and we’ve been featured by credible media houses like CNN, Venturebum, Techcrunch, Quartz, and Business insider.
We are recruiitng to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Telesales Trainee
Reporting Line: Head of People
- Are you a recent Graduate looking to jumpstart your career in tech sales and business development?
- uLesson is seeking young graduate telesales trainees to join our dynamic team.
- As a telesales trainee, you will have the unique opportunity to receive mentorship from highly skilled sales professionals
- within the technology industry through observational learning and personalized coaching.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound calls.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information via messaging platforms.
- Build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- B.A / B.Sc Degree or its equivalent from a reputable university.
- 0 – 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.) and CRM software.
- Smart and tech-savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
What we offer
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support to develop your sales skills.
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission opportunities.
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth within the company.
- A fun and supportive work environment with a team of talented and passionate individuals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Graduate Telesales Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to start your sales career, We look forward to hearing from you!