Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Supervisor
- To conduct audit of the company operations
- Assist the Audit Manager in organizing and supervising in ensuring Joint effective coverage of the Control component of the company operations at the Head Office, Factory and the Depot locations.
- Assist the Audit Manager in preparing Internal Audit Annual Visit Plan.
- Assist the Audit Manager in the execution of the agreed Annual Audit Visit plan.
- Assist in reviewing on a continuous basis, the internal control procedures, ensuring that the laid down systems are adhered to.
- Carrying out any special assignment as directed by the Management.
- Assist in carrying out investigations in the Areas of the business as may be directed by the Management
- Identify weaknesses in the control of measures which are economically unsound
- Make suggestions for improved performance and the prevention of future shortcomings.
- Assist in maintaining adequate: Permanent file for audit location Working Paper file for each audit
- Assist in carrying out stock audit during the regular month- end and year-end physical stocktaking.
- First Degree in Accounting
- Knowledge in enterprise risk management (i.e., risk analysis and control assessment).
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- 2-3 years’ auditing experience
- Knowledge in auditing, internal audit standards, fraud awareness, and professional ethical standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Audit Supervisor” as the subject of the email