The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading, maintaining, cleaning, organizing, stocking, and tracking all equipment and supplies within the survey vehicle at all times.
- Performs field tasks, including but not limited to; brush clearing, tree cutting and track probing.
- Responsible for loading and unloading of vehicle.
- Ensure availability of that all needed supplies.
- Cleans all equipment and charges electronics for next assignment.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
Education and Work Experience
- 6 Credits in SSCE, with credit in Mathematics and English
- Minimum of one (1) year related job experience as a Surveyor Helper
Skills and Competence
- Demonstrate ability to learn/work.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good teaming skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development