The Republic of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Science and Higher Education invites international candidates, including Kazakh nationals who are not Republic of Kazakhstan citizens, for full-time study under Bachelor, Master, and PhD educational programs.
The Kazakhstan Government Scholarship program will cover full cost tuition fee and monthly allowance depending on the academic progress.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kazakhstan Government
Host Institution(s): Republic of Kazakhstan University
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program | DETAILS
Applicants who meet all the minimum entry requirements and submit the necessary documents are considered by the commission for the selection of applicants for the scholarship program.
The selection of applicants is carried out on the basis of the submitted document and result of online testing for the identification of adaptive potential, online interview.
To be eligible for the Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Foreign citizen, including a person of Kazakh nationality who is not republic of Kazakhstan
- For Bachelor’s Degree: applicants having a document confirming the completion of secondary education with an assessment of not less than ‘good’.
- For Masters Degree: applicants having diploma of bachelor or specialist with at least 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA or its equivalent in educational institution.
- For PhD Degree: applicants having diploma of Masters with at least 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA or its equivalent in educational institution.
- Applicants having an international certificate confirming the knowledge of a foreign language.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program for International Students should apply Online through the web portal (website) of the National Center for the Development of Higher Education https://enic-kazakhstan.edu.kz/en/stipendialnye-programmy/operativnaya-informaciya. and follow these steps:
- Submission of documents through the Operator’s website https://enic-kazakhstan.edu.kz/en/stipendialnye-programmy/operativnaya-informaciya;
- Verification of documents by the Operator. If the documents meet all the requirements, a link for online testing is sent to the applicant’s mail
- Online testing to identify adaptive potential. Those who successfully passed online testing receive an invitation letter for an interview;
- Online interviews with representatives of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Operator and universities;
- Announcement of the results of the competition for the Scholarship Program before August 28 of the current year.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023