The Global Good Fund Fellowship 2024 for Innovators, Entrepreneurs, and Leaders of Social Impact Organizations The Global Good Fund creates a better world by investing in the leadership of entrepreneurs working relentlessly to solve our world’s most pressing social issues. Our application process is selective and highly competitive, and also inclusive, constructive, and engaging. We are currently accepting applications for our 2024 Fellowship. Begin your application below!
The Global Good Fund Fellowship is for innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders of for-profit and non-profit social impact organizations. This program is for emerging leaders and entrepreneurs with diverse ethnic, religious, economic, geographic and gender experiences. Ideal entrepreneurs are dedicated to their own self-discovery and development and must hold a full-time leadership position at their social enterprise which has been operational for ideally two to five years.
How we select
We are looking for leaders who are scaling their enterprise and are seeking to develop their leadership capacity in tandem with the needs of their organization. Leaders should be eager to be coached, possess a growth mindset and are excited about personalized mentorship that will drive their business and teams to success. Ideal candidates must be able to fully commit to us and our 12-month hybrid program.
Our Application Process
Phase I: Preliminary Questionnaire
May – June
- A series of short-answer questions that aims to assess the applicants alignment with our Fellowship criteria
- Time it takes to complete: 30 minute approximately
Phase II: Comprehensive Application
July – August
- A mandatory video submission where we ask you to share your story with us
- 2 recommendation letters
- Financial viability template
- Short answer questions related to these topics:
- Impact measurement
- What your enterprise does and what makes it unique
- Leadership potential and coachability
- Time it takes to complete: 1-2 hours approximately
Phase III: Interview
October – November
- A 30 minute video interview
- Candidates are required to invite 1 colleague and/or community member that can attest to their work to their interview
Apply Here: https://globalgoodfund.org/apply/