The Google Women Techmakers Ambassador Program 2023 is now accepting applications. The Women Techmakers Ambassador program assists women in technology who want to make a difference and give back to their communities. As an Ambassador, you will engage with your community on a quarterly basis by engaging in one or more leadership initiatives. Google and the greater Ambassador network provide assistance to Ambassadors.
Ambassador’s responsibilities include:
- Perform any of the following activities in your tech community at least once every 3 months: organize events, speak at an event, create resources, mentor others.
- Participate in program benefits including networking events, community building, and development sessions.
- Adhere to program guidelines.
- Commit to the mission to build a world where all women can thrive in tech. Google Women Techmakers Benefits
- Network: Connect with 1000+ Ambassadors worldwide who are equally passionate about technology and creating a more diverse and inclusive industry.
- Lead: Play an active role in your tech community through organizing events, speaking, creating content, or mentoring, with support from Google.
- Learn: Receive exclusive access to Google-led talks and workshops on topics like developing your leadership skills and going deep on Google technologies.
- Shine: Be recognized for your impactful work in the community by the global Women Techmakers team.
Google Women Techmakers Eligibility
Applicants must be:
- 18 years old or older.
- Active leaders in your tech community with at least 1 year of experience organizing events, speaking at events, creating resources like blogs or videos and/or mentoring others.
- Interested in further skill development, with a genuine interest in Google technologies.
- Willing to actively participate in the program and commit time to executing any of the community activities above throughout the year (~10 hours/quarter minimum commitment).
- Check that you meet the Ambassador qualifications above
- Review the Terms & Conditions
- Apply before June 30, 2023
- All applicants will be notified about their application after July 31, 2023
Deadline: June 30, 2023
For more information, visit Women Techmakers Ambassador.