Apply for Bank of China Scholarship for International Students at Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music in Hungary for 2023/2024
The Bank of China Scholarship has been offered by the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music to help deserving Hungarian and international students further their musical studies.
There are 10 awards offered to full-time, matriculated BA or MA instrumental and vocal art students who are in good standing during the academic year. The scholarship can be used to pay for tuition, books, supplies, competition and master class charges, instrument cases, and other study-related expenses.
a fortunate opportunity for students from Hungary and other countries to finish their studies at the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music. Franz Liszt, a well-known pianist, and composer, established Budapest, Hungary’s illustrious Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music in 1875. It equips gifted pupils with a top-notch musical education and trains them for success in the music business. The Academy, one of Europe’s best music schools, has a long history of artistic distinction.
The Liszt Ferenc Zenemuvészeti Egyetem, often known as the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music, was established in 1875 and is a non-profit public higher education organization situated in the urban Budapest (population: 1,000,000–5,000,000). Additionally, there are satellite campuses for this university in Kecskemét.
The Liszt Ferenc Zenemuvészeti Egyetem (LFZE) is a coeducational higher education institution that has received official accreditation and/or recognition from the Magyar Felsooktatási Akkreditációs Bizottság (Hungarian AccreLiszt Ferenc Zenemuvészeti Egyetem (LFZE) offers courses and programs that lead to higher education degrees that are officially recognized, including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in a variety of fields of study. Based on entrance exams, this 144-year-old higher education school maintains a stringent admissions policy. Applications from prospective international students are encouraged.
Benefits of the Bank of China Scholarship
The Liszt Academy of Music offers each student a financial aid package worth 600,000 HUF, which can be used to pay for tuition, instrument purchases, and other study-related costs.
Eligibility for Bank of China Scholarship
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries are eligible for Bank of China Scholarship.
- Any subject in the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music’s BA or MA instrumental and vocal art programs is acceptable.
- Acceptable Standards: The following requirements must be met by applicants to be eligible for Bank of China Scholarship:
- Students enrolled full-time in the Liszt Academy of Music’s BA or MA instrumental and vocal art programs are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- The application must be completed in English by interested students and turned in by the deadline. The Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music’s official website should be used to apply.
- Supporting Records: Along with the application form, applicants must submit the following paperwork:
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of active student status in the academic year 2022/2023
- Reference letter from a teacher or mentor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Students must be enrolled in one of the Liszt Academy’s BA or MA instrumental or vocal art programs to be eligible for admission.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should be proficient in English.