Check: Federal University Dutse Fresh Student Registration Guidelines 2022/2023
Welcome to the Federal University Dutse students registration portal. All services on this portal are restricted, hence, only authenticated users can access them. Please login.
Students should use their Registration numbers as both usenames and passwords when login in for the first time.
- All School fees Registration must be through this Portal and NOT THROUGH REMITA WEBSITE
- Once verified by the Head of Department, log onto this portal with your JAMB Registration Number as Username and STATE OF ORIGIN (in CAPITAL letters) as Password
- Click School Fees to generate payment invoice, click Remita logo to Pay online with a debit card or print invoice receipt to pay at FUD Microfinance or any commercial Bank
- Proceed to the respective Faculty Accountant Office for submission of a copy of Remita Payment receipt for stamp and verification.
- After payment, click Generate REGISTRATION NUMBER to generate your Registration Number.
- CLICK GO TO SCHOOL to logout and use your newly generated REGISTRATION NUMBER as Username and Password to login.
- The system will prompt you to change your password, and make sure your password is strong (Combination of letters, numbers and special character)
- Upload your Passport and select Biodata to update your biodata
- Print Clinic form to proceed to the University Clinic for Lab test.
- Select Course Registration to register courses. Students are strongly advised to seek the guidance from their respective level coordinators on the courses they are supposed to register.
- To apply for accommodation, click on Hostel to reserve bed space.
Note: Only Fresh and Final year students are eligible for accommodation, and the allocation of bed spaces in both male and Female Hostel will be done on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please for all enquiries and/or complaints regarding Registration send an email to email@example.com