Link to Apply for NDLEA Job Recruitment 2023:The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the NDLEA.
The online application will be open for a period of four weeks from Sunday 12th March to Saturday 8th April, 2023. Interested applicants are to log on to the NDLEA online recruitment portal, www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng and complete the application.
A. Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists).
(1) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08)
- Applicant must possess first Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognised institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
(2) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9)
- Applicant with LL.B., BL., B.Eng (with COREN). B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
(3) Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10)
- Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy
Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
B. Narcotic Agent Cadre.
(1) Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07).
- Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered
nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians,
dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(2) Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06).
- Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from
a recognized institution of learning.
(3) Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (05).
- Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
C. Narcotic Assistant Cadre.
1. Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (04).
- Applicantbmust possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEBbincluding Mathematics or English Language.
(2) Narcotic Assistant II – CONPASS (03).
- Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE WAEC/
NECO/NABTEB including Mathematics or English
(3) Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners etc.
- Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NDLEA JOB RECRUITMENT 2023
- Go online and visit the NDLEA Recruitment Portal below and click on Career and then click on Apply Now.
Link to Apply for NDLEA Job Recruitment 2023: