CHECK NOW: INEC Releases Names Of Shortlisted ADHOC Staff For Saturday Elections
If you applied to serve as election staff for the upcoming Saturday Elections and attended the training, we are glad to let you know that INEC has Released the Names Of Shortlisted Adhoc Staff For Saturday Elections.
The final list of shortlisted candidates for the INEC 2023 election is posted at respective training centers across the country. Kindly go and check where you are posted to.
How To Check INEC 2023 Election Staff Final Shortlisted List
Kindly go to the INEC training venue where you did the training or your INEC LGA office to check the list.
If you made the final list, please kindly follow the ad-hoc staff movement tips below:
1. Check the list to confirm the polling unit you are posted to.
2. Collect the names of election officials posted to your polling unit from the list. You are to collect the information of the PO, APO2, APO3, and the supervisor attached to your polling unit.
3. Connect with your colleagues so that you can board the same vehicle to your polling unit.
4. If your polling unit is far, try to go early by Friday afternoon. As accommodation is usually provided for such occasions.
5. Do not travel by night to your polling unit if the location is far.
6. Security is usually provided for election officials in groups to move to their Polling Unit location by INEC.